Break new ground by attending Canada’s Business Program at the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada’s Annual Convention!
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada’s (PDAC) Annual Conference is the world’s must-attend mining and mineral exploration event. Taking place virtually from March 8 to 11, the convention provides an unparalleled opportunity to access Canadian mining expertise and leadership.
Join Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) Business Program to:
- access our business-to-business (B2B) networking platform to connect with Canada’s leading companies and top talent in mining
- discover investment opportunities with key decision makers across the mining industry
- learn more about Canadian capabilities in this industry
Spotlight on Canadian Innovators
The Mining Industry Transformed - How Canada is Shifting Industry Norms
Come see how Canadian companies are tackling some of the industry’s most topical challenges in a new and exciting way!
March 8-10 between 10-11AM EST.
3 free live 1-hour panel discussions taking place each morning during PDAC.
Session 1: Geoscience Redefined (March 8th)
Learn how 3 Canadian companies are tackling geoscience differently than how it was done in the past. REGISTER FOR SESSION 1
Session 2: Drilling Differently (March 9th)
Hear from 3 Canadian companies that are confronting a traditional industry problem with a new angle. REGISTER FOR SESSION 2
Session 3: The Path to Battery Electric (March 10th)
3 Canadian companies will provide examples on how they are helping mining companies ease into a transition to an underground battery-electric mine. REGISTER FOR SESSION 3
Access our B2B networking platform
Learn about investment and business opportunities and meet with innovative Canadian mining companies through tailored virtual B2B meetings facilitated by the TCS and its provincial and municipal partners.
B2B meetings will run from March 8 to 10 between 7 am and 7 pm ET.
Register for the B2B platform and start networking!
- Create a profile by clicking on “Get started”
- Complete your profile: select keywords that match your desired services and partnerships as well as those you are offering
- Confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link emailed to you
- Network by browsing the profiles of potential partners in the “participants” tab
Meetings and activities will be held directly on the platform in virtual private rooms.
If you have any questions about the B2B platform, please do not hesitate to contact us at 438-383-2677 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions on the TCS programming at PDAC 2021, contact PDAC-BBI@international.gc.ca.